You are here
ANNOUNCEMENT OF CREATIVE JOURNALIST CONTEST "SHANYRAK"
07.09.2016, 14:53 992
Creative journalism contest "Shanyrak"
1. General Provisions
1.1. These Regulations for the creative competition in the field of journalism "Shanyrak" (hereinafter - Competition) was developed in order to implement paragraph 41 of the Plan of measures on realization of the Concept of development of the Assembly of the People of Kazakhstan for (2020) in the years of 2016-2018, approved by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan on March 26, 2016 #159, and also in accordance with the Charter of the Republican state institution "Kogamdyk kelіsіm" under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, approved by the Decree of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, #837 on June 17, 2014. The contest is dedicated to the 25th anniversary of the Independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
1.2. Competition Guide:
1) The founder of the competition is the Assembly of the People of Kazakhstan.
2) The competition is organized by the Republican state institution "Kogamdyk kelіsіm" under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan (hereinafter - the institution).
1.3. This Regulations determine the procedure for the competition and project selection criteria.
2. The purpose and objectives of the competition:
2.1. The aim of the competition is to strengthen social cohesion and national unity in the society through the promotion of journalists who publish materials on the ethnic theme.
2.2. The objectives of the contest are:
1) strengthening of social cohesion and national unity;
2) coverage of the achievements of the state policy in the sphere of interethnic relations and intercultural dialogue;
3) promotion of culture and traditions of Kazakh people and ethnic groups living in Kazakhstan;
4) extension of the scope of the state language;
5) promoting the development of Kazakhstani journalism;
6) enhancing the role and responsibility of Kazakhstani mass media in covering topics on social cohesion and national unity.
3.1. The competition is open to journalists of Kazakhstani mass media, representatives of ethno-cultural associations, non-governmental organizations, scientists and cultural workers, experts and individual authors.
3.2. the winners of the previous two years competition can not participate in the competition in 2016.
3.3. Each participant may submit only one (1) application.
4. Management of the competition
4.1. The founder of the competition is responsible for general management of the competition.
4.2. At the regional level are the founders - Assembly of the People of Kazakhstan secretariats, organizers - KSE "Kogamdyk kelіsіm" in the regions of Astana and Almaty cities.
- Perform changes and additions to these Regulations;
- Establishe and approve the composition of the jury;
- Determines and provides the procedure for all the tender procedures and awardings;
- Adopts the outcome of the contest;
- Places the information about the ad competition on www.assembly.kz website, informs mass media about the results.
4.4. In order to determine the winners of the competition organizer has the right to request additional information from the participants.
4.5. The winner is determined by the jury.
5. The procedure and terms of the competition
5.1. To participate in the competition are accepted materials on the state and Russian languages, published in the print media, including media of ethno-cultural associations and online resources, tele - radio programs, hosted from January 1 to October 1, 2016.
5.2. The competition is held in the following nominations:
- Best video footages of news and information television programs aimed at strengthening social cohesion and national unity;
- The best articles in the print and electronic media, to strengthen social cohesion and national unity;
- The best radio programs and materials of news agencies and online publications aimed at strengthening social cohesion and national unity;
- A special prize in the field of promotion and popularization of the state language.
5.3. The competition is held in two stages:
- Contest participants can submit competition works to participate in the regional competition from September 5, 2016 to October 5, 2016.
- Competition works that have passed the first stage (regional) are transferred to the second stage (Republican) in the period from October 5, 2016 to October 15, 2016.
5.4. Regional KSE "Kogamdyk kelіsіm" or the Assembly of the People of Kazakhstan secretariat areas, Astana and Almaty direct contestants materials, winners of the regional stage of the (printed works) with a covering letter, a copy of the protocol of the meeting of regional competition commission on October 5, 2016 to the following adress: 010000 , Kazakhstan, Astana, st. Orynbor 8, House of Ministries, entrance 13, room 681.
5.5. Solemn ceremony of awarding the best works will be held in Astana on October 21, 2016.
5.6. Applications submitted by the organizers of the contest after the announced deadline for the receipt of bids or in non-compliance with the requirements of the competition will not be considered.
5.7. Materials submitted to the contest are not reviewed.
6. Requirements for the competitive application
6.1 Participation in the competition is a form of expression of consent party applying for participation in the competition, with the requirements and conditions stipulated by these Regulations.
6.2 An application shall contain:
- A completed candidate application form according to Annex 1 of the present Regulations;
- Additional documents confirming compliance with the application requirements of the competition.
The amount of materials in one application must contain at least 3 and not more than 5 materials.
6.3. Participation in the competition can be given a regional organizer of the competition in electronic form and in a sealed envelope with the name of the contest and the sender's contact.
6.4. Submitted applications for participation in the competition are registered by the organizer on the date and time of receipt of applications for participation in the competition.
Short informational messages / press releases, etc. / on the contest will not be accepted.
6.5. Applications with violation of the requirements of this Regulation are not subject to acceptance and registration for participation in competition.
Contact phone numbers:
Tel: + + 7 7172 74 12 15, +7 7172 74 12 13
to participate in the journalist contest
1. Information about the participant:
* The region, settlement;
* Full Name;
* The place and year of birth;
* permanent residence;
* contact number;
* Place of study / work;
* work experience.
2. Creative documents:
* Copy of the published materials (scanned) in the print media;
* Print pages of Internet resources;
* Records on TV and radio programs on DVD or CD.