THE FIRST PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN – ELBASY, CHAIRMAN OF THE ASSEMBLY OF THE PEOPLE OF KAZAKHSTAN
NURSULTAN ABISHEVICH NAZARBAYEV
He was born on July 6, 1940 in the village of Chemolgan, Kaskelen District, Almaty region. In 1967, he graduated from the Highest Technical Educational Institution at the Karaganada Metallurgic Works.
He is a Doctor in Economics, Academician of the National Academy of the Republic of Kazakhstan, International Academy of Engineering, Russian Federation Academy of Social Sciences, Honorable Professor of the Al-Farabi Kazakh State National University, Honorable Member of the Academy of Science of the Republic of Belarus, Honorable Professor of the Lomonosov Moscow State University.
From 1960 through 1969, he worked at the Karaganda Metallurgical Works.
From 1969 through 1973, he was involved in the Party and Komsomol work in Temirtau of the Karaganda region.
From 1973 to 1977, he was a secretary of the party committee at the Karaganda Metallurgic Works.
From 1977 through 1979, he served as secretary, and then second secretary of the Regional Committee of the Party in Karaganda.
From 1979 through 1984, he served as Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Kazakhstan.
From 1984 through 1989, he was a Chairman of the Ministers Council of the Kazakh Soviet Socialist Republic.
From 1989 through 1991, he served as First Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Kazakhstan. From February to April 1990, he concurrently served as Chairman of the Supreme Council of the Kazakh Soviet Socialist Republic.
Since April 1990, he is a President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
On December 1, 1991 the first national presidential elections were held where Nursultan Nazarbayev had been supported by 98.7 percent of electors.
On April 29, 1995 the powers of the President Nursultan Nazarbayev have been prolonged till 2000 as a result of the national referendum.
On January 10, 1999 he was elected the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the alternative basis with 79.78 per cent of electors.
On December 4, 2005 he was again elected President of the Republic of Kazakhstan supported by 91.15 per cent of electors.
On June 14, 2010 the Constitutional Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan No.289-IV “On Introduction of Amendments and Supplements to Certain Constitutional Laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the Issues of Improvement of the Legislation in the Field of Ensuring the Activity of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan - the Leader of the Nation” came into force.
On April 3, 2011 he was again elected President of the Republic of Kazakhstan supported by 95.5 per cent of electors.
Nursultan Nazarbayev, Kazakhstan's President in office, wins a double-digit victory at the latest early elections of the head of state on April 26, 2015.
The Supreme Commander in Chief of the Armed Services of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The Chairman of the Assembly of People of Kazakhstan.
The Chairman of the “Nur Otan” Party.
The Chairman of the Security Council of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Spouse – Sara Alpysovna Nazarbayeva, since February 1992 – the founder and the president of the “Bobek” International Children Charitable Fund. Since July 1994, S.Nazarbayeva is the president of the “SOS – Children’s Villages Kazakhstan”.
The President has three daughters.
Dariga N. Nazarbayeva (born in 1963), the eldest daughter. Ph. D. in Political Science. Deputy of the Senate, the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Chairman of the Senate, the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Dinara N. Kulibayeva (born in 1967) is the middle daughter. She has a son and two daughters. Since 2004, she chairs the Board of Directors of the Kazakh-British Technical University.
Aliya N. Nazarbayeva (born in 1980) is the youngest daughter. She has a son and two daughters. Aliya chairs the “Elitstroy” Construction Company.
DEPUTY CHAIRMAN OF THE ASSEMBLY OF PEOPLE OF KAZAKHSTAN, HEAD OF SECRETARIAT OF THE ASSEMBLY OF PEOPLE OF KAZAKHSTAN OF THE EXECUTIVE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN
TUIMEBAYEV ZHANSEIT KANSEITOVICH
Born on July 8, 1958 in the village of Kainar, Algabas district, Shymkent region, Kazakh SSR, now Baidibek district, Turkestan region.
State official of the Republic of Kazakhstan, PhD, diplomat, scientist, professor, Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador.
Graduated from S.M. Kirov Kazakh State University (1980), major "Philologist"; Moscow State Social University (2000), major "Lawyer".
Scientific titles, degrees, activity:
- Candidate of Philological Sciences (1987);
- Doctor of Philology (2008);
- Professor of Linguistics;
- Honorary Doctor of Nigde University, Republic of Turkey (2014)
- Assistant, senior lecturer, associate professor at S.M. Kirov Kazakh State University (1980-1993);
- First Secretary, Head of the Middle East and Africa Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan (1993-1994);
- Second, First Secretary of the Embassy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the Republic of Turkey (1994-1997);
- Consultant to the Protocol Service of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan (1997-1999);
- Consul General of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the Republic of Turkey (Istanbul) (1999);
- Chief of the Protocol of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan (1999-2004);
-Adviser to the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan - Chief of Protocol of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan (03.2004-02.2006);
- Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the Russian Federation (01.02.2006-01.2007)
- Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan (01.2007-09.2010);
- Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the Republic of Turkey (10.2010-10.2016);
- Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the Republic of Albania (03.2011-10.2016);
- Akim of South Kazakhstan region (07.10.2016-06.2018);
- Akim of Turkestan region (20.06.2018-26.02.2019);
- Deputy Chairman of the Assembly of people of Kazakhstan, Head of Secretariat of the Assembly of people of Kazakhstan of the Executive Office of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan (from 02.2019)
- Chairman of the Board of the Interstate Fund for Humanitarian Cooperation of the CIS countries (25.06.2007-2010);
- Deputy Chairman of the Board of Trustees of Yassaui International Kazakh-Turkish University (2007-1010);
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of "Parasat" JSC (11.2008-11.2010);
- Member of the National Commission on the implementation of the program of modernization of public consciousness under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan (from 17.04.2017)
- Order Parasat (2011), Order Kurmet (2003), "10 Years of Astana" medal, "20 Years of Independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan" medal (2011), "20 years of the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan" medal (2015), "20 Years of the Assembly of the People of Kazakhstan" medal (2016), Аward of the Turkish Association of Businessmen and Industrialists for "Special contribution to the development of cooperation between Kazakhstan and Turkey" (2011), Turkish International Tourism Development Platform (TÜTAP) award for "Special achievements in international relations" (2011).
He is the author of books: "Historical Grammar of the Kazakh Language" (1985), "Lexicology of the modern Kazakh language" (1986), "Indicative forms of the verb in the Kazakh language" (1991), "Kazakh language" (1991), "N.A. Nazarbayev - President of the Republic of Kazakhstan (1995), "Dictionary of Turkic Linguistic Terms" (1996), "Kazakh language: Grammar guide" (1996), "Kazakhstan-Turkey: 5 years of friendship and cooperation" (1996), "One Year of the President" (2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005), State Protocol of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2004), Practical Guide to the State Protocol of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2004), "Historical Grammar of the Kazakh Language" (2005), Kazakhstan (2006), Kazakh-Mongolian Lexical Parallels: Materials for the etymological dictionary of the Kazakh language (2005), "Problem of the Altaic anlaute consonants in the Altaic languages (Phonetic Law Revision of Ramstedt - Pellio)" (2005), "Formation and development of Altaic theory and altaicism" (2006), "History of Turkic-Kazakh-Mongolian ethnolinguistic relations" (2008), Theoretical principles and criteria of historical and genetic differentiation of Turkic-Mongolian lexical parallels" (2008), Current issues in Central Asian language research. Turanian Language Union (2009), Relevant aspects of education reform in the Republic of Kazakhstan (2010), Genius scientist - orientalist of the present day " By the 80th anniversary of the Altaist-Turkologist A.Ron-Tash // Altaistics and Turkology" (2011), "Kazakhstan. Major milestones" (2011), "Kazakhstan: Economy. Business world. Investment opportunities" (2012), "Kazakhstan-Turkey: Strategic Cooperation at the Top Level" (2013), "Kazakhstan-Turkey: 20 Years of Friendship and Cooperation" (2013), "Morphological system of monuments of the ancient Turkic language" (2013), "Historical-Linguistic Basics of Altaistics" (2013), "Introduction to Altaistics" (2013), "Introduction to Turkic Philology" (2013), "Language of Turkic Written Monuments" (2013), "Modern Turkic Languages" (2013), Comparative Historical Grammar of Turkic Languages (2013).
DEPUTY CHAIRMAN OF THE KAZAKHSTAN PEOPLE'S ASSEMBLY REPRESENTING ETHNOCULTURAL ASSOCIATIONS
He was born in 1963 in Kantyshevo village, Nazran district, Ingushetia.
Yussup keligov is the member of the Assembly of People of Kazakhstan, member of Chechen-Ingush cultural centre “Vainakh”, professional mediator.
He is graduated from Tselinograd State School of Construction Builders, Tselinograd vocational school of transport contruction, Kazakh Academy and Kazakh Humanitarian Law Innovation University.
He started his working career in 1980 as construction worker of Chelkar area office of agriculture.
He worked as a master in “Ereymentausky” village, senior construction worker in “Chelkarsky” village.
After military service he was promoted as Deputy Director of Ereymentau industrial factory.
In 1988, he was appointed Director of “Khimtses” LLP of “Tsesna” Corporation.
At present, he is a Development Director of “Astana ormany” LLP of Environment Protection Department and Environment Management of Nur-Sultan Mayor’s Office.
Yu. Keligov is Deputy of three callings of Nur-Sultan maslikhat.
He is awarded with “Qurmet” order and “Eren enbegi ushin” medal.
Sherzod Pulatov was born in 1978 in Andijan, Republic of Uzbekistan.
Member of the Assembly of People of Kazakhstan, member of "Nur Otan" party, chairman of the public association "Uzbek ethnocultural center" of Nur-Sultan, head of the youth wing and expert on religious issues of the Republican Association of Uzbeks of the Republic of Kazakhstan "Dustlik", professional mediator.
He is graduated from Dulati Taraz State University with major in Law, Institute of International Languages with major in Interpretation in English and Arabic, and International Islamic University of Islamabad (Pakistan) with major in Islamic Law and Jurisprudence. He completed a year-long training course in mediation at Planning Change Training Center at Peace Institute in New York, USA.
He worked as a financial director of the production enterprise of construction materials of Turk-Cement LLP, a general director of the commercial and trading enterprise of KazSnabService TTM LLP, a general director of the leather and footwear factory of TarazKozhobuv LLP.
He was appointed the head of the department - chief research officer of the Russian State University "Research and analytical center on religion" of the Ministry of Culture and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan, head of the department of "Kogamdyk kelisim" RMI under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the coordination of scientific research and interaction with the Scientific and Expert Council of the Assembly of the People of Kazakhstan.
He is fluent in Uzbek, Kazakh, Arabic, English and Russian.