Methodical center of innovative technologies of language training "Tildaryn"
Methodical center of innovative technologies of language training "Tildaryn" was created in January 2011, the Public Fund of the Assembly of people of Kazakhstan with the support of "National Welfare Fund" Samruk-Kazyna" JSC pursuant to orders of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, aimed at implementation of the state language policy, given at the XVI session of the Assembly of people of Kazakhstan and noted in the President's Message to the Nation "Build future together".
The purpose of "Tildaryn" MC:
Studying and expanding the functional scope of the state language, the development and implementation of effective and new methods of teaching state, English and languages of ethnic groups living in the Republic of Kazakhstan
Tasks "Tildaryn" MC:
• Introducing with the advanced experience of foreign experts in the field of accelerated learning languages and their distribution;
• The introduction of advanced technologies in the field of teaching the state language and other languages;
• Enhancing the role of the Assembly of people of Kazakhstan in the expansion of the scope of the state language and the development of native languages;
The Center established a scientific advisory board. It is composed of linguists, representatives of ethnic and cultural associations, prominent public figures, scientists and experienced teachers philologists.
Partners "Tildaryn" MC on implementation of social projects:
• "National Welfare Fund" Samruk-Kazyna " JSC;
• "Development Bank of Kazakhstan" JSC;
• European Association for the Development of Education;
• The Ministry of Culture and Information;
• "International Academy of Friendship" NC;
• «LSE Group» LLP;
• «Advance Astana» LLP;
• National Training Center of additional education
• The Center is innovative and communicative linguistics Dmitry Petrov.
Development and publication of educational complex (teaching materials)