Position of deputy group of the “Assembly of people of Kazakhstan”
Approved at the meeting of deputy
group on March 13, 2012
Position on deputy group of the "Assembly of people of Kazakhstan" of Mazhlis of Kazakhstan
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1 The deputy group the "Assembly of people of Kazakhstan" - a voluntary association of deputies of Mazhilis of the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan, created for the jointly implementation of its powers and acting in accordance with the regulations of Mazhilis of the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The main aim of the group is active participation in the legislative ensuring the implementation of the Development Strategy of Kazakhstan until 2030, the Strategy of Kazakhstan's joining to the 50 most competitive countries of the world, the annual Addresses of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev to people of Kazakhstan, the instructions of the Chairman of the Assembly of people of Kazakhstan, its strategic program and documents.
1.2 Defining the serving to people the main principle of its activities, the deputy group "Assembly of people of Kazakhstan" as the main objectives are defined follows:
- actively participation in the legislative provision of favorable conditions for further strengthening of interethnic and interreligious harmony, tolerance, and to prevent the politicization of ethnicity, extremism and radicalism in society;
- formation of Kazakhstan patriotism, Kazakh identity through consolidation of ethnic groups in Kazakhstan on the basis of the civil and spiritual - cultural community in the pivotal role of the Kazakh language and culture of the Kazakh people;
- participation in the implementation of the cultural project "Trinity of languages", expanding the field of use of state language, the preservation and development of culture, languages, national traditions and customs of all ethnic groups in Kazakhstan;
- active participation in the development, implementation and improvement of state demographic and migration policy, the support of the Kazakh diaspora in foreign countries in the conservation and development of the native language, culture and national traditions, to strengthen its ties with the historical homeland;
- legislative support to the unity of people, support and development of wide public consensus on the fundamental values of modernization of Kazakhstan society;
- enhancing the role of the Assembly of people of Kazakhstan to further democratization of political system, solving actual problems of social development;
- ensuring effective cooperation with the Parliament of the Republic of Assembly of people of Kazakhstan, the state authorities and civil society institutions in the field of harmonization of interethnic and interfaith relations;
- coordination of interaction of the deputies elected by the Assembly of people of Kazakhstan, with its governing bodies - Session, the Council, the Secretariat of the APK.
2. MEMBERSHIP AND PRINCIPLE OF FORMATION OFDEPUTY GROUPS
2.1 The member of the deputy group of the "Assembly of people of Kazakhstan" may be the Deputy of the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan, regardless of its membership in a political party, shares the goals and tasks of the Assembly of people of Kazakhstan.
2.2 The decision to join to the deputy group and leaving it adopted at the meeting of the group on the basis of the statement of the deputy.
The most of the groups forms from deputies of Mazhilis, elected by the Assembly of people of Kazakhstan.
3. RIGHTS OF THE DEPUTY GROUP
Deputy group in accordance with acting laws and the Regulations of Mazhilis of Parliament of Kazakhstan has the rights to:
- develop and approve the annual work plan of the deputy group;
- send their representatives to the working group of the Mazhilis for the drafting the legislation;
- on the collegial basis consider proposals and appeals received from deputies and citizens';
- in agreement with the governing bodies of the Assembly of people of Kazakhstan to send their representatives to participate in events held by the Assembly of people of Kazakhstan;
- holds meetings, conferences and seminars, round tables and other events.
4. COORDINATION BODIES OF DEPUTY GROUPS
4.1 For the coordination and organization of the work of the deputy group from the members group elects the head and deputy head of the group.
4.2 The head of the deputy group carries out the overall coordination of the group activity, provides planning of group activities, group interaction with other deputy associations, represents a group of the Mazhilis of the Parliament, the Assembly of people of Kazakhstan, its governing and working bodies
4.3 The deputy head of the group, in the absence of the head of the group fulfills its duties, performs representative functions on behalf of the deputy group, ensures the coordinated interaction of group members and prepare draft decisions on the fundamental issues of the activities of the group, responsible for the execution of the work plans of the deputy group, provides reports of the deputy group and its members on the Council of APK.
5. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF DEPUTY GROUP
The member of the deputy group has the right to:
- make comments and suggestions on the agenda of the meeting of the Parliament and of the Chambers, and the order of consideration of substantive issues to be discussed;
- express opinions on nominees of officials elected or appointed by Parliament or its Chambers, or consent to the appointment of which is given by the Parliament and its Chambers;
- propose amendments to the drafts of laws, regulations and other acts adopted by the Parliament and its Chambers;
- acquaint deputies of Parliament with appeals of citizens has the public importance, the decisions of the political party factions, deputy group;
- request materials and documents necessary for the activities of deputy association from public authorities and officials;
- at the closure of the debate insist on speech, on behalf of the deputy association.
Member of the parliamentary group shall:
- contribute to the strengthening of interethnic and interreligious harmony, the status of the state language and the preservation of the other languages of the people of Kazakhstan;
- fulfill the orders of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the decisions of the governing bodies of the Assembly on the activities of the Assembly;
- take part in the sessions of the Assembly, submitted to the discussion of its meetings and decision-making.
6. FORM OF ACTIVITY AND SCHEDULE OF DEPUTY GROUP
6.1 The basic form of activity of the deputy group is the group meeting, which is convened by the head of the group, his deputy, or at the initiative of members of the group, as necessary, but at least once a quarter.
6.2 The agenda of the meeting of the group formed by the initiators of the meeting and be approved by the group.
6.3 Meetings of the group are usually held in public. The group may decide to hold a closed meeting.
6.4 An extraordinary meeting may be convened on the initiative of the head or deputy head of the group, and at the request of individual members of the group.
6.5 The panel shall be considered valid if it is attended by more than half of its members.
6.6 In the important issues of the activity deputy group may hold offsite meeting in the state organs and regions of the Republic.
6.6.1 On important public statements, the socio-political activities the deputy group hold consulting with the Assembly of people of Kazakhstan.
6.7 The meeting conducts by the head of the group. The secretariat elects to processing transcripts and prepare minutes of the meeting.
6.8 Outcome document of the meeting of the group is a decision taken by a simple majority vote of present at the meeting members of the group.
6.9 Decisions and minutes of the meetings are signed by the head of the group, and in his absence, the deputy head and secretary. Decisions shall be communicated to each member of the group in writing form.